Is there a swim club where people swim from island to island, or accross a lake?

I love swimming, I've been swimming for over a decade. I can effortless swim 4km as daily routine.

Sometimes I does get boring. I wish I could have a challenge of me against nature. I can effortless swim 4km, I could swim like 6 o 7 km with an effort.

I want to swim accros a lake that's about 4km long.

I would love to swim from one island to another island maybe a few kms of distance.

I really want to.Most people who don't know about swimming don't even understand what an accomplishment swimming 4km daily is.

I really want to saw I swam from this island to that island. I so wish to say I swam accros that lake.

Is there a group of people who do this?


A company called Swimtrek in the UK organise holidays where you swim from island to island (instead of using the ferry is their line; ferries are for wimps). they also do some where they swim across lakes. Have a look at their website if you want to join them

Yep. You want open water swim clubs. Try www.waterworldswim.com You can probably find links from there to your local group

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น