What is your ideal swimsuit shop? What are some of your favorite swimsuit stores?

What makes you comfortable or uncomfortable about the swimsuit shops near you?

Is it the service? Inventory? Cleanliness? Just a feeling you get in the store? Price?

Describe the perfect atmosphere of a retail swimsuit shop.


The atmosphere of the store should remember the holidays , these holidays could be hippie and young as California in the 70's , or more classic & elegant like the French Riviera with the celebrities swimming or being competitive as some Olimpic games with Speedo.

Carefull with the cheap fabrics of the pareos or bad sunglasses.

Also take care of the dressrooms where someone can steal your merchandise.

Give attention like it would be a lingerie shop, specially for women who searchs glamour, comfort for a moderate price.

Give 3 or 4 trends of variety, then in colors matchable between them.Meanwhile the men search something simple and resistant.

Keep it clean, in order and simple, don't overwhelm the costumer with the enviroment.

Give some cupons to make return the clients to the store.

i like stores that are clean, and very organized. im lazy so i dont wanna look all over for a swimsuit. color coordinated would help about, cuz thats normally how i pick swimsuits, by wut color i want. i personally like bikinis with a little band at the bottom for the top, not the scrunchy kind that can pull aoart and your boobs pop out. lol. but thats just me. boyshorts are nice too, but i like bikini bottoms mostly. oh its not cool when you they have a limit on the fitting rooms, cuz with swimsuits, you normally try on alot, plus the top and bottom count as seperate. mhmm

so ya thats all i can think of.

ONLINE like Swim Suits for All (can be found on my third source below)

I don't like any of the bikinis in the United States because they are all too large (cover too much, have too much material). I prefer to wear smaller, brazilian bikinis. My mother's friend is Brazilian and she sells Brazilian bikinis for 50-60 dollars a set. In the stores in Los Angeles, they can run up to nearly 200 dollars. So, I don't buy my bikinis from a store. The ones my mother's friend imports also happens to be one of the top brands in brazilian swimwear, so I think I'm getting a pretty good deal.

BIKINI VILLAGE

I don't need one coz. I swim naked all the time.

Well prices drive me insane. because thats why i never go out and get a realllly cute new one cuz my mom is like a heck no. but no selection is important in styles colors all that stuff andddd service, people should be around to help and you should have to approach them. so ya hope that helps?

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น