What should I do to get ready for swimsuit season?

I am 14, 5'8", and weigh 120lbs. I have never been comfortable in a swimsuit. I have been doing pilates and haven't gained weight in 2 years (but I have gotten alot taller). I just need someting to help lose afew lbs/inces and tone up. I feel like pilates is not doing anything anymore. I want to look good in a bikini.


everyone can look good in a bikini, but they may not think it. i dread myself in a bikini! but with confidence when you wear it (strut your stuff! ) then people can see that you feel happy how you look and they will think that you look good in it too, it really works. when you are happy with how you look and find yourself attractive, other people will see that and will find you attractive.

you better wear the bikini,don't be afraid of it! lol

Step up your pilates or do more cardio, is it normal not to have gained weight in two years for your age??!! Especially if you are getting taller. If anything you should of gained some weight from the muscles you have been developing. Health is alot more important than the way you look. This is a crucial time of development for your body, dont screw it up. You should go to a dietitian, a professional, dont ask us yahoo random people, we could give you bad advice without knowing it! Your family doctor even would be more suitable to talk to. Good luck and I wish you well

i have the same problem, except i'm shorter and weigh a little less..if you ge any good answers on this, let me know

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น